CannabisCoin (CANN) 24-Hour Trading Volume Reaches $5,091.00
CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 9th. During the last week, CannabisCoin has traded up 26.8% against the dollar. One CannabisCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0123 or 0.00000237 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. CannabisCoin has a market cap of $951,791.00 and $5,091.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded up 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 50.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for CannabisCoin is cannabiscoin.net.
Buying and Selling CannabisCoin
CannabisCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CannabisCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CannabisCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.