Independent Money System One Day Trading Volume Hits $2.00 (IMS)
Independent Money System (CURRENCY:IMS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 9th. In the last week, Independent Money System has traded 9.4% higher against the dollar. One Independent Money System coin can currently be purchased for $0.0033 or 0.00000064 BTC on major exchanges. Independent Money System has a market cap of $17,833.00 and $2.00 worth of Independent Money System was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13,889.40 or 2.67425899 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.79 or 0.00111487 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
About Independent Money System
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 17th, 2017. Independent Money System’s total supply is 5,368,934 coins. Independent Money System’s official Twitter account is @IMScrypto. Independent Money System’s official website is independentmoneysystem.com.
Buying and Selling Independent Money System
Independent Money System can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Independent Money System directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Independent Money System should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Independent Money System using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Independent Money System Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Independent Money System and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.