Powercoin (PWR) Reaches Market Cap of $0.00
Powercoin (CURRENCY:PWR) traded down 22.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. One Powercoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Powercoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $714.00 worth of Powercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Powercoin has traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00001457 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0613 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “POW Block reward reduction:Blocks 0 to 10: Airdrop PWRBlocks 10 to 100 = 0 PWRBlocks 101 to 43100 = 350 PWRBlocks 43101 to 86400 = 230 PWR POS Block reward reduction:Blocks: 86000-86400: 5 PWR (Warm-Up)Blocks: 86400-100800: 10 PWR (1 Stage)Blocks: 100800-115200: 25 PWR (2 Stage)Blocks: 115200-129600: 50 PWR (3 Stage)Blocks: 129600-144000: 100 PWR (Full Power)Blocks: 144000-158400: 20 PWR (5 Stage)Blocks: 158400-172800: 15 PWR (6 Stage)Blocks: 172800 > 5% Fixed Yearly “
Powercoin Coin Trading
Powercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Powercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Powercoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Powercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Powercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Powercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.