Quark One Day Volume Reaches $0.00 (QRK)
Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 15th. One Quark coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0057 or 0.00000111 BTC on exchanges including Bittylicious, Cryptopia and FreiExchange. In the last week, Quark has traded 42.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Quark has a total market cap of $1.48 million and $0.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00005267 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Quark Coin Profile
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittylicious and FreiExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.