Bitcoin Diamond Price Down 9.2% Over Last Week (BCD)
Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. Bitcoin Diamond has a market cap of $162.00 million and approximately $6.27 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can now be bought for about $1.05 or 0.00020819 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, BtcTrade.im, HitBTC and OKEx. In the last week, Bitcoin Diamond has traded down 9.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00021195 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00004501 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00013604 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002149 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00010680 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.58 or 0.00110247 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000198 BTC.
About Bitcoin Diamond
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Trading
Bitcoin Diamond can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Coinnest, HitBTC, Bithumb, BtcTrade.im, Gate.io, Huobi, OKEx, CoinBene, Indodax, Exrates, Crex24, BigONE, YoBit and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.