Lisk (LSK) Trading Down 3.1% This Week
Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded down 1.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 15th. One Lisk coin can currently be purchased for $1.97 or 0.00039024 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coindeal, Poloniex, Exrates and LiteBit.eu. Lisk has a market capitalization of $229.45 million and approximately $5.60 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Lisk has traded 3.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00052007 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00055624 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.43 or 0.00146897 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00030302 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0780 or 0.00001541 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00052123 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002648 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000854 BTC.
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Upbit, Coinbe, COSS, YoBit, Gate.io, Coinroom, HitBTC, OKEx, ChaoEX, Binance, Bittrex, Huobi, Coindeal, Exrates, BitBay, Poloniex, Livecoin and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.