Verge Price Reaches $0.0083 on Major Exchanges (XVG)
Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. Over the last seven days, Verge has traded down 19.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Verge coin can now be purchased for about $0.0083 or 0.00000164 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre, CoinExchange, Bittrex and HitBTC. Verge has a total market capitalization of $131.68 million and $3.67 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.83 or 0.01557665 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002335 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002157 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00012809 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00001140 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002052 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002984 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00001742 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00011388 BTC.
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Cryptopia, BiteBTC, Upbit, HitBTC, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, TradeOgre, Sistemkoin, YoBit, Stocks.Exchange, Gate.io, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Coindeal, Bitbns, Graviex, Huobi, LiteBit.eu, Crex24 and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.