Pareto Network Market Capitalization Achieves $447,761.00 (PARETO)
Pareto Network (CURRENCY:PARETO) traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. During the last seven days, Pareto Network has traded 32.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Pareto Network has a total market cap of $447,761.00 and approximately $2,556.00 worth of Pareto Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pareto Network token can now be bought for about $0.0014 or 0.00000035 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN, DDEX, Kucoin and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $619.25 or 0.11870627 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00043540 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002457 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00025430 BTC.
Pareto Network Token Profile
Pareto Network Token Trading
Pareto Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Kucoin, LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pareto Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pareto Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pareto Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pareto Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pareto Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.