BuzzCoin (BUZZ) Hits Market Capitalization of $422,497.00
BuzzCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded down 14.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 19th. One BuzzCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Crex24, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, BuzzCoin has traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. BuzzCoin has a total market cap of $422,497.00 and $39.00 worth of BuzzCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded up 30.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000011 BTC.
BuzzCoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 12th, 2016. BuzzCoin’s total supply is 19,999,330,361 coins. BuzzCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BuzzCoin is www.buzzcoin.info. The Reddit community for BuzzCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BuzzCoin Coin Trading
BuzzCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Crex24, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BuzzCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BuzzCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BuzzCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BuzzCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BuzzCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.