BitBall Trading Up 162% Over Last 7 Days (BTB)
BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded up 5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. During the last week, BitBall has traded 162% higher against the dollar. BitBall has a total market cap of $81,578.00 and $997,305.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBall token can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC and Instant Bitex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00001524 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00001498 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004749 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- Bitibu Coin (BTB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0839 or 0.00001593 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 232.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000562 BTC.
BitBall Token Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 262,824,453 tokens. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitBall’s official website is www.bitball-btb.com. BitBall’s official message board is medium.com/@bitballerc20.
Buying and Selling BitBall
BitBall can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBall should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBall using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.