AdCoin Achieves Market Capitalization of $450,643.00 (ACC)
AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. One AdCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0288 or 0.00000357 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Crex24 and Cryptopia. AdCoin has a market capitalization of $450,643.00 and $141.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, AdCoin has traded 83.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001946 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000050 BTC.
AdCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 18th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 31,810,685 coins and its circulating supply is 15,621,445 coins. The official website for AdCoin is www.getadcoin.com. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
AdCoin Coin Trading
AdCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AdCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.