Civic (CVC) Hits 24-Hour Volume of $4.60 Million
Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded up 6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on May 15th. In the last week, Civic has traded up 6.2% against the dollar. One Civic token can currently be purchased for about $0.0773 or 0.00000964 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Vebitcoin, COSS, GOPAX and Kucoin. Civic has a total market capitalization of $26.48 million and approximately $4.60 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005324 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.37 or 0.00316546 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012547 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001493 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $62.44 or 0.00779021 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00148702 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004651 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000092 BTC.
Civic Token Trading
Civic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, ABCC, HitBTC, COSS, Liqui, Mercatox, Poloniex, Kucoin, Upbit, Huobi, Vebitcoin, Radar Relay, Bittrex, Livecoin, GOPAX, Kyber Network, OKEx, Gate.io and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.