Dero (DERO) Reaches Market Capitalization of $6.26 Million
Dero (CURRENCY:DERO) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. Over the last week, Dero has traded 20.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Dero coin can now be purchased for about $0.86 or 0.00010498 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. Dero has a total market capitalization of $6.26 million and approximately $118,635.00 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0980 or 0.00001197 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dero Coin Profile
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on December 5th, 2017. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,281,598 coins. The official message board for Dero is forum.dero.io. Dero’s official Twitter account is @DeroProject. Dero’s official website is dero.io. The Reddit community for Dero is /r/DeroProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dero Coin Trading
Dero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.