Lendingtree (TREE) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
Lendingtree (NASDAQ: TREE) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 5/3/2019 – Lendingtree was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 4/30/2019 – Lendingtree had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Compass Point. They now have a $345.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $305.00.
- 4/29/2019 – Lendingtree had its price target raised by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. from $350.00 to $440.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 4/29/2019 – Lendingtree had its price target raised by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc. to $326.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 4/29/2019 – Lendingtree had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $330.00 to $390.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 4/29/2019 – Lendingtree had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America Corp. They now have a $420.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $400.00.
- 4/26/2019 – Lendingtree had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Northland Securities. They wrote, “We believe 2019 has some front loaded expenses and this also pressured Adj. EBITDA margins which we believe were a little soft. The press release highlighted a difficult market continuing for mortgage, especially refinance. On the call we will look to hear more about the strong results from QuoteWizard, cross selling opportunities, credit card and other non-mortgage products. Total revenues of $262.4M were up 45% Y/Y despite mortgage revenues of $46.0M down 37% Y/Y but down only 1% sequentially due to continued weakness in refis. On the call, will be interesting to learn more about demand, volumes, pricing, filters for both purchase and refi. Non-mortgage revenues of $216.4M were up 101% Y/Y (39% ex. QuoteWizard). Non- mortgage revenues are now 82% of total revenues up from 41% in the June 2016 quarter. Credit card revenues of $54.5M were up 18% Y/Y.””
- 4/2/2019 – Lendingtree was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 3/27/2019 – Lendingtree was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of NASDAQ:TREE traded up $10.08 during trading on Wednesday, reaching $379.55. 124,305 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 180,790. The firm has a market capitalization of $4.71 billion, a P/E ratio of 42.74, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 3.39 and a beta of 2.38. Lendingtree Inc has a 1-year low of $183.25 and a 1-year high of $400.95. The company has a quick ratio of 0.63, a current ratio of 0.63 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.72.
Lendingtree (NASDAQ:TREE) last released its quarterly earnings data on Friday, April 26th. The financial services provider reported $1.10 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.54 by $0.56. Lendingtree had a net margin of 7.62% and a return on equity of 13.71%. The business had revenue of $262.40 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $239.73 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business earned $1.10 EPS. Lendingtree’s quarterly revenue was up 45.0% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities research analysts expect that Lendingtree Inc will post 3.85 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Hedge funds have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the stock. Whittier Trust Co. lifted its stake in shares of Lendingtree by 488.2% in the 4th quarter. Whittier Trust Co. now owns 200 shares of the financial services provider’s stock valued at $44,000 after purchasing an additional 166 shares during the last quarter. US Bancorp DE raised its holdings in Lendingtree by 2,212.5% in the 1st quarter. US Bancorp DE now owns 185 shares of the financial services provider’s stock worth $65,000 after acquiring an additional 177 shares during the period. Toronto Dominion Bank bought a new position in Lendingtree in the 4th quarter worth $71,000. Amundi Pioneer Asset Management Inc. bought a new position in Lendingtree in the 4th quarter worth $108,000. Finally, Strs Ohio bought a new position in Lendingtree in the 1st quarter worth $140,000. 86.25% of the stock is owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.
LendingTree, Inc, through its subsidiary, LendingTree, LLC, operates an online loan marketplace for consumers seeking loans in the United States. Its mortgage products comprise purchase and refinance products. The company also provides information, tools, and access to various conditional loan offers for non-mortgage products, including auto loans, credit cards, home equity loans, personal loans, reverse mortgages, small business loans, and student loans.
Receive News & Ratings for Lendingtree Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lendingtree Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.