BitBay Price Up 26.5% This Week (BAY)
BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 16th. In the last seven days, BitBay has traded up 26.5% against the dollar. BitBay has a total market cap of $9.51 million and approximately $49,833.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBay coin can currently be bought for $0.0094 or 0.00000118 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00040292 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001414 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002899 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00015673 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling BitBay
BitBay can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.