Litecoin (LTC) Price Up 27% Over Last 7 Days
Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 16th. Litecoin has a market capitalization of $5.82 billion and approximately $6.82 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Litecoin has traded 27% higher against the dollar. One Litecoin coin can currently be bought for about $94.15 or 0.01195408 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, CoinsBank, BigONE and BtcTrade.im.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001605 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0976 or 0.00001239 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007553 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007576 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.44 or 0.00081763 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001360 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00009073 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Kucoin, Bibox, QuadrigaCX, C-Patex, C2CX, Bittylicious, Bits Blockchain, Ovis, BTCC, CoinTiger, Gate.io, Trade Satoshi, Kuna, YoBit, Bit-Z, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bitstamp, Buda, Coinbase Pro, Coinroom, BitFlip, Stellarport, Cryptohub, CoinBene, BiteBTC, Crex24, Bitso, OKCoin.cn, BitBay, CryptoBridge, EXX, Cryptopia, BigONE, Indodax, CoinExchange, BitMarket, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, CoinEx, Bitfinex, HBUS, CPDAX, DigiFinex, ABCC, Bitinka, C-CEX, Independent Reserve, DragonEX, OTCBTC, BX Thailand, Bitlish, OpenLedger DEX, OKCoin International, Bittrex, WazirX, Stocks.Exchange, TradeOgre, Coinone, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bithumb, Vebitcoin, BCEX, DOBI trade, Nanex, Exmo, Coinsquare, Mercado Bitcoin, Negocie Coins, Exrates, Fatbtc, Graviex, TOPBTC, Braziliex, FCoin, CoinEgg, Mercatox, Sistemkoin, Coinut, Bitsane, BL3P, HitBTC, BtcTrade.im, BitForex, Bitbns, LiteBit.eu, Huobi, LBank, Livecoin, Zebpay, Gatecoin, B2BX, Upbit, Binance, Instant Bitex, BtcTurk, Lykke Exchange, Bleutrade, Cobinhood, Koinex, DSX, Koinim, Covesting, TDAX, ZB.COM, Iquant, IDCM, Coinbe, OKEx, BitcoinTrade, Koineks, Korbit, Bitbank, Kraken, CoinFalcon, MBAex, WEX, BTC Trade UA, ChaoEX, Trade By Trade, Bithesap, xBTCe, BTC Markets, Coindeal, GOPAX, Coinsuper, SouthXchange, BTC-Alpha, Cryptomate, Bitmaszyna, LakeBTC, LocalTrade, Altcoin Trader, COSS, CoinsBank, Poloniex, RightBTC, Liquid and QBTC. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.