Crypto.com (MCO) Price Tops $4.97
Crypto.com (CURRENCY:MCO) traded up 4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 18th. Over the last week, Crypto.com has traded up 1.4% against the US dollar. Crypto.com has a total market capitalization of $78.50 million and approximately $12.61 million worth of Crypto.com was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crypto.com token can currently be purchased for approximately $4.97 or 0.00068238 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Coinnest, EXX and Upbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005126 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.38 or 0.00375917 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013774 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001778 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $60.14 or 0.00825593 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00149711 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005181 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
Crypto.com Token Trading
Crypto.com can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Liqui, IDEX, OKEx, Upbit, HitBTC, EXX, Huobi, BigONE, YoBit, Livecoin, Bit-Z, Bittrex, ABCC, Gate.io, DDEX, Binance, Bithumb, Cobinhood, LATOKEN and Coinnest. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto.com should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto.com using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.