Status Market Capitalization Tops $88.70 Million (SNT)
Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 4.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 18th. One Status token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0256 or 0.00000351 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Kyber Network, DEx.top and Gatecoin. Over the last seven days, Status has traded 9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Status has a market cap of $88.70 million and $16.03 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005123 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27.43 or 0.00376453 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013794 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001770 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $60.11 or 0.00825140 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.93 or 0.00149990 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005171 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000106 BTC.
Status Token Profile
Status Token Trading
Status can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, Poloniex, OTCBTC, TOPBTC, Radar Relay, Tidex, ZB.COM, Kucoin, DEx.top, Binance, Huobi, CoinTiger, OOOBTC, Kyber Network, LATOKEN, Cobinhood, Gatecoin, IDCM, Upbit, Livecoin, Ovis, Liqui, Gate.io, DDEX, BigONE, DragonEX, Ethfinex, Bittrex, Bancor Network, HitBTC, GOPAX, Neraex, ABCC, OKEx, Bithumb, ChaoEX, IDEX and IDAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.