Credits Trading 12.2% Higher This Week (CS)
Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded 8.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 20th. One Credits token can now be bought for approximately $0.0704 or 0.00000884 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, LBank, WazirX and Kucoin. Credits has a market cap of $11.27 million and approximately $1.99 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Credits has traded 12.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.25 or 0.00078520 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007264 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000199 BTC.
Credits Token Profile
Credits Token Trading
Credits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Gate.io, Mercatox, IDEX, WazirX, CoinBene, Tidex, Kucoin and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credits should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Credits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.