Cryptojacks (CJ) Hits Market Capitalization of $40,340.00
Cryptojacks (CURRENCY:CJ) traded down 32.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 20th. Over the last week, Cryptojacks has traded 38.9% higher against the US dollar. Cryptojacks has a market cap of $40,340.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Cryptojacks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cryptojacks coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X13 hashing algorithm. Cryptojacks’ total supply is 406,568,581 coins. The official website for Cryptojacks is cryptojacks.com. Cryptojacks’ official Twitter account is @CryptoJacksCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cryptojacks Coin Trading
Cryptojacks can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptojacks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptojacks should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cryptojacks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptojacks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptojacks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.