Ratecoin (XRA) Market Cap Tops $87,697.00
Ratecoin (CURRENCY:XRA) traded up 10.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 20th. One Ratecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Ratecoin has a market cap of $87,697.00 and $16.00 worth of Ratecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Ratecoin has traded up 22.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0999 or 0.00001407 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Ratecoin Coin Profile
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 17th, 2015. Ratecoin’s total supply is 122,449,162 coins. Ratecoin’s official website is stakeminers.com/ratecoin/ratecoin.html. The official message board for Ratecoin is www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/forum. Ratecoin’s official Twitter account is @Rate_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ratecoin Coin Trading
Ratecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ratecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ratecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ratecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ratecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ratecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.