Stratis (STRAT) Market Capitalization Hits $95.94 Million
Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 23rd. One Stratis coin can currently be bought for $0.97 or 0.00012298 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Coinrail, Cryptopia and Bithumb. Stratis has a market capitalization of $95.94 million and approximately $3.17 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Stratis has traded up 11.7% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00013198 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002850 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002600 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004231 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006285 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009694 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00066446 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Poloniex, Bithumb, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Coinrail, Crex24, HitBTC, Upbit, Bittylicious, Trade By Trade, Binance, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.