Diamond (DMD) 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $969.00
Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. One Diamond coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.26 or 0.00015657 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. Diamond has a total market cap of $4.06 million and $969.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Diamond has traded up 11% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005815 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.