Magnet Reaches Market Capitalization of $164,089.00 (MAG)
Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) traded 12.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. One Magnet coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0041 or 0.00000050 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and BiteBTC. Over the last week, Magnet has traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar. Magnet has a total market capitalization of $164,089.00 and $247.00 worth of Magnet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002443 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 14th, 2017. Magnet’s total supply is 40,542,939 coins and its circulating supply is 40,292,939 coins. Magnet’s official website is magnetwork.io. Magnet’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io. The Reddit community for Magnet is /r/magnetwork_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Magnet
Magnet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Magnet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Magnet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Magnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.