OKCash Trading 2.8% Higher Over Last Week (OK)
OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 12th. In the last week, OKCash has traded up 2.8% against the US dollar. One OKCash coin can now be bought for about $0.0576 or 0.00000703 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Trade Satoshi and Bleutrade. OKCash has a market cap of $4.30 million and approximately $58,475.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.23 or 0.00076162 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008413 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.12 or 0.00197048 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012095 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007747 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006633 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.54 or 0.00104345 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000077 BTC.
OKCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “OK Specs Released: Nov 24th 2014PoW Ended at block: 33,186Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCashMax Cap: 105,000,000 OKCashFull POS started: Dec 9th 2014Proof of StakeStake Rewards: 69% 1st Year (block 531,257)| 20% 2nd (block 1,022,514) | 10% 3rd (block 1,523,771)| 6% 4th Year on wardsPoS Min Stake Time: 8 hrTransactions: 10 confirmationsStakes: 64 confirmationsBlock Time: 72 seconds average block time.Rpcport: 6969Port: 6970Test ports: ( RPCport 7979 ) ( Port 7980 ) “
Buying and Selling OKCash
OKCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Upbit and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.