Skrumble Network (SKM) Market Cap Achieves $6.32 Million
Skrumble Network (CURRENCY:SKM) traded 28.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 12th. One Skrumble Network token can now be bought for about $0.0063 or 0.00000077 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Bilaxy, BitMart and Hotbit. Skrumble Network has a market capitalization of $6.32 million and approximately $3.93 million worth of Skrumble Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Skrumble Network has traded up 71.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004928 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $34.56 or 0.00425294 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $189.71 or 0.02333891 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012355 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.88 or 0.00158450 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004109 BTC.
Skrumble Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Skrumble Network
Skrumble Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, LBank, BitMart, Gate.io, Bilaxy and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skrumble Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skrumble Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Skrumble Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skrumble Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skrumble Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.