Ultimate Secure Cash Trading Up 4.7% Over Last 7 Days (USC)
Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 4.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 12th. Ultimate Secure Cash has a market capitalization of $44,408.00 and approximately $107.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded up 4.7% against the US dollar. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 47.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 24.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded up 50.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded 32.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000156 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care. The official website for Ultimate Secure Cash is ultimatesecurecash.info.
Buying and Selling Ultimate Secure Cash
Ultimate Secure Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.