WAX (WAX) Price Hits $0.0981 on Major Exchanges
WAX (CURRENCY:WAX) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. During the last week, WAX has traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar. One WAX token can now be bought for $0.0981 or 0.00001096 BTC on major exchanges including Radar Relay, Bithumb, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Tidex. WAX has a market cap of $92.49 million and $1.10 million worth of WAX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004656 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.76 or 0.00365842 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $213.36 or 0.02382649 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011221 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001424 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.00 or 0.00156365 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00019778 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000768 BTC.
WAX Token Profile
Buying and Selling WAX
WAX can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Upbit, Bancor Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Ethfinex, Bithumb, C2CX, Kyber Network, HitBTC, Bibox, IDEX, Kucoin, Huobi, Radar Relay and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WAX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WAX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WAX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.