0x Price Hits $0.35 (ZRX)
0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 16th. One 0x token can now be bought for $0.35 or 0.00003886 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Livecoin, Radar Relay and Poloniex. 0x has a market capitalization of $211.48 million and approximately $46.79 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, 0x has traded up 11.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004703 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $32.60 or 0.00358129 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $213.00 or 0.02339596 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011028 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001422 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.65 or 0.00160961 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00018551 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000721 BTC.
Buying and Selling 0x
0x can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, CoinTiger, Hotbit, Livecoin, ABCC, Upbit, Iquant, Poloniex, Binance, Bilaxy, Gatecoin, Bitbns, BitBay, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, ZB.COM, Kucoin, BitMart, Independent Reserve, Cobinhood, OKEx, Crex24, DigiFinex, AirSwap, Fatbtc, IDEX, Koinex, Tokenomy, HitBTC, Zebpay, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Radar Relay, Huobi, Gate.io, FCoin, DDEX, Mercatox, Coinone, Bittrex, Vebitcoin, GOPAX, Ethfinex, Liqui, WazirX, C2CX and OTCBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.