Credits (CS) Price Up 41.8% Over Last Week
Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded up 6.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 16th. One Credits token can currently be bought for $0.0993 or 0.00001085 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including WazirX, Gate.io, CoinBene and IDEX. Over the last week, Credits has traded 41.8% higher against the US dollar. Credits has a market cap of $16.05 million and $541,635.00 worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00077515 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006301 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
Buying and Selling Credits
Credits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, IDEX, Kucoin, WazirX, Tidex, LBank, COSS, Mercatox and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credits should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Credits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.