BitBall (BTB) Trading Up 9.3% Over Last Week
BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on June 17th. One BitBall token can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC and Instant Bitex. In the last seven days, BitBall has traded 9.3% higher against the dollar. BitBall has a total market cap of $89,811.00 and approximately $1.57 million worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 35.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0628 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001279 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 268,381,200 tokens. BitBall’s official website is www.bitball-btb.com. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for BitBall is medium.com/@bitballerc20.
Buying and Selling BitBall
BitBall can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBall should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBall using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.