Webcoin (WEB) Trading 24.5% Lower Over Last Week
Webcoin (CURRENCY:WEB) traded down 17.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 10th. In the last seven days, Webcoin has traded down 24.5% against the US dollar. One Webcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0050 or 0.00000042 BTC on major exchanges including $13.77, $33.94, $51.55 and $5.60. Webcoin has a market cap of $188,691.00 and approximately $52,273.00 worth of Webcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $695.73 or 0.05907088 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00032955 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001016 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 34.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000905 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000160 BTC.
Webcoin Coin Profile
Webcoin Coin Trading
Webcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $20.33, $33.94, $50.98, $24.68, $5.60, $24.43, $10.39, $13.77, $51.55, $7.50 and $18.94. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Webcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Webcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Webcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Webcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Webcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.