Cardano One Day Trading Volume Tops $70.15 Million (ADA)
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 20th. During the last week, Cardano has traded down 6.5% against the dollar. One Cardano coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0620 or 0.00000583 BTC on major exchanges including Indodax, Altcoin Trader, CoinFalcon and OTCBTC. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $1.61 billion and approximately $70.15 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00009675 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00030169 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00016025 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $220.26 or 0.02070801 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002496 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000068 BTC.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Gate.io, Coinnest, Bittrex, Altcoin Trader, ZB.COM, Exmo, OTCBTC, Bitbns, Bithumb, ABCC, Huobi, Cryptopia, Upbit, Indodax, OKEx, Cryptomate, HitBTC, Binance, Cryptohub, CoinFalcon, DragonEX and Coinbe. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.