ICON Achieves Market Capitalization of $158.98 Million (ICX)
ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 15.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 20th. ICON has a market capitalization of $158.98 million and approximately $8.72 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, ICON has traded 12.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ICON coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.32 or 0.00003049 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, OKEx, Bithumb and OOOBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003103 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.89 or 0.00290449 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009449 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $179.49 or 0.01687453 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00000869 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.19 or 0.00123983 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00024585 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00009744 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
ICON Coin Profile
ICON Coin Trading
ICON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Rfinex, COSS, DragonEX, Bitbns, Hotbit, Bithumb, Binance, CoinTiger, IDEX, OKEx, Upbit, HitBTC, ABCC, Gate.io, OOOBTC, Huobi and Allbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.