SingularityNET Reaches Market Cap of $14.79 Million (AGI)
SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded 4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 20th. SingularityNET has a market capitalization of $14.79 million and $1.10 million worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SingularityNET token can now be bought for about $0.0274 or 0.00000255 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, IDEX, Binance and Kucoin. Over the last week, SingularityNET has traded up 2.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003108 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.17 or 0.00290197 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009346 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $184.45 or 0.01717055 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0941 or 0.00000876 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.47 or 0.00125387 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00024562 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000507 BTC.
Buying and Selling SingularityNET
SingularityNET can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Ethfinex, Binance, Kucoin, DragonEX, Tidex and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SingularityNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.