Bitcloud (BTDX) Reaches One Day Volume of $1.00
Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded down 13.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 13th. During the last week, Bitcloud has traded 28.7% lower against the US dollar. One Bitcloud coin can now be bought for $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Bitcloud has a market cap of $59,347.00 and $1.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 59.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 30,505,301 coins. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD. The official website for Bitcloud is bit-cloud.info. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcloud
Bitcloud can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcloud should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcloud using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.