Cardano Trading 3.3% Lower This Week (ADA)
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 13th. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $1.34 billion and $50.39 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0519 or 0.00000488 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinFalcon, Binance and LiteBit.eu. During the last week, Cardano has traded down 3.3% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00007963 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00024384 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00012586 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $238.06 or 0.02239670 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018334 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002189 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Altcoin Trader, Coinbe, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Cryptomate, ABCC, Gate.io, Exmo, OKEx, Cryptohub, LiteBit.eu, Bithumb, HitBTC, Huobi, Upbit, Bitbns, Indodax, OTCBTC, Coinnest, DragonEX, Binance, ZB.COM and CoinFalcon. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.