NEO Trading Down 9.1% Over Last 7 Days (NEO)
NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 13th. One NEO coin can now be bought for about $10.33 or 0.00097214 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, Exrates, Upbit and Coinnest. Over the last week, NEO has traded 9.1% lower against the dollar. NEO has a market capitalization of $728.89 million and approximately $220.23 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002769 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.99 or 0.00272744 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009365 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $145.08 or 0.01364880 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00000692 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00022827 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000444 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002042 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitinka, ZB.COM, Switcheo Network, Koinex, Upbit, Bitbns, Coinnest, Exrates, Allcoin, TDAX, LBank, CoinEgg, Coinsuper, HitBTC, Liquid, BigONE, Tidebit, Bibox, CoinBene, Kucoin, Binance, Huobi, Bittrex, DragonEX, COSS, Ovis, OKEx, Coinrail, BitForex, Bitfinex, BitMart, OTCBTC, CoinEx, Cobinhood, Livecoin, Cryptopia, BCEX and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.