TRON Price Reaches $0.0202 (TRX)
TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 13th. TRON has a total market cap of $1.35 billion and $449.37 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, TRON has traded down 7% against the dollar. One TRON coin can currently be bought for $0.0202 or 0.00000191 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, CoinFalcon, RightBTC and DragonEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002781 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.93 or 0.00273379 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009418 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $145.06 or 0.01370831 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00023081 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00097455 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000446 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002057 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Coinrail, Fatbtc, IDAX, Ovis, Bithumb, LATOKEN, Binance, Sistemkoin, Rfinex, ChaoEX, CoinEx, Cryptopia, CoinTiger, Coindeal, HitBTC, Bittrex, CoinFalcon, Trade Satoshi, Bibox, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, Hotbit, Huobi, IDCM, Koinex, CoinEgg, Tidex, Mercatox, WazirX, Upbit, Tokenomy, Zebpay, OEX, Exmo, YoBit, OpenLedger DEX, Bit-Z, CoinExchange, Liquid, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), RightBTC, Indodax, Kucoin, Coinnest, Stocks.Exchange, DigiFinex, Braziliex, OTCBTC, Cryptomate, Exrates, Bitbns, OKEx, Allcoin, Livecoin, Kryptono, CoinBene, BitFlip, BitForex, Bitfinex, DDEX, DragonEX, LBank, BTC-Alpha, Neraex and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.