DigixDAO 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $945,396.00 (DGD)
DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded down 8.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 13th. DigixDAO has a market capitalization of $42.02 million and approximately $945,396.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DigixDAO token can now be bought for about $21.01 or 0.00197838 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Cobinhood, BigONE and Bitbns. Over the last week, DigixDAO has traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002778 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.98 or 0.00272904 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009374 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $148.62 or 0.01399376 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00023337 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00011889 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.39 or 0.00097789 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
Buying and Selling DigixDAO
DigixDAO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Gate.io, Livecoin, HitBTC, AirSwap, BigONE, Huobi, Bancor Network, IDEX, Liqui, OKEx, Bitbns, Radar Relay and Cobinhood. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.