Litecoin Cash (LCC) Price Reaches $0.0135 on Exchanges
Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded down 11.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 13th. In the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded 10.9% lower against the dollar. Litecoin Cash has a market capitalization of $8.66 million and approximately $121,289.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0135 or 0.00000127 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $238.75 or 0.02248162 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00008708 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000147 BTC.
About Litecoin Cash
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, Braziliex, HitBTC, SouthXchange, Exrates and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.