Ren Price Down 19.9% Over Last 7 Days (REN)
Ren (CURRENCY:REN) traded 11.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 13th. One Ren token can currently be bought for approximately $0.10 or 0.00000953 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, Tidex, OKEx and Huobi Global. In the last seven days, Ren has traded down 19.9% against the U.S. dollar. Ren has a market capitalization of $80.72 million and $4.00 million worth of Ren was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $478.38 or 0.04492460 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00047028 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001147 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000134 BTC.
Ren Token Profile
Ren Token Trading
Ren can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DDEX, Tidex, OKEx, Huobi Global, Binance, Kyber Network and UEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ren directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ren should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ren using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ren Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ren and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.