Request Network (REQ) Price Reaches $0.0218 on Exchanges
Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 13th. One Request Network token can currently be bought for $0.0218 or 0.00000561 BTC on major exchanges including GOPAX, Koinex, Bancor Network and Radar Relay. In the last week, Request Network has traded down 3% against the US dollar. Request Network has a market cap of $15.89 million and approximately $253,015.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002778 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $28.98 or 0.00272904 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009374 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $148.62 or 0.01399376 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000695 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00023337 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.39 or 0.00097789 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000442 BTC.
Request Network Profile
Request Network Token Trading
Request Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, Liqui, Ethfinex, WazirX, Kucoin, CoinExchange, IDEX, Gate.io, Koinex, Bancor Network, GOPAX, Mercatox, Radar Relay, DDEX, Kyber Network, Bitbns, COSS and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Request Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.