SolarCoin (SLR) Tops 24 Hour Volume of $2,617.00
SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 14th. One SolarCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0284 or 0.00000278 BTC on exchanges including Lykke Exchange, Livecoin, Bittrex and CoinExchange. SolarCoin has a market cap of $1.56 million and approximately $2,617.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded up 23.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.38 or 0.00759687 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00012304 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00000756 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00014618 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000540 BTC.
SolarCoin Coin Profile
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Lykke Exchange, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.