Ultimate Secure Cash Trading Up 19.2% Over Last Week (USC)
Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 9.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 14th. Ultimate Secure Cash has a total market cap of $114,050.00 and approximately $137.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can now be bought for about $0.0110 or 0.00000105 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin. Over the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded up 19.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded down 29% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 33.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
About Ultimate Secure Cash
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official website is ultimatesecurecash.info. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Trading
Ultimate Secure Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.