Cortex Price Reaches $0.11 on Exchanges (CTXC)
Cortex (CURRENCY:CTXC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. Over the last seven days, Cortex has traded down 7.1% against the dollar. Cortex has a total market capitalization of $15.96 million and approximately $2.93 million worth of Cortex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cortex token can currently be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001044 BTC on popular exchanges including Ethfinex, CoinTiger, Bithumb and Huobi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002599 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.48 or 0.00269367 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009795 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.44 or 0.01288194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023414 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00094434 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000434 BTC.
Buying and Selling Cortex
Cortex can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, CoinTiger, OKEx, CoinBene, DEx.top, CoinEx, Ethfinex, DDEX, Bithumb, DragonEX, UEX and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cortex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cortex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cortex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cortex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cortex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.