Skrumble Network (SKM) Market Capitalization Hits $3.54 Million
Skrumble Network (CURRENCY:SKM) traded up 3.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 17th. In the last week, Skrumble Network has traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar. One Skrumble Network token can now be purchased for $0.0035 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Bilaxy, LBank and Hotbit. Skrumble Network has a total market capitalization of $3.54 million and $1.22 million worth of Skrumble Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002595 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.47 or 0.00269652 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009814 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $132.22 or 0.01297709 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00023320 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00094557 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000442 BTC.
Skrumble Network Token Profile
Skrumble Network Token Trading
Skrumble Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, BitMart, LBank, Bilaxy, IDEX and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skrumble Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skrumble Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Skrumble Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skrumble Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skrumble Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.