Stronghold USD Price Up 6.9% Over Last 7 Days (USDS)
Stronghold USD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded 8.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. Over the last week, Stronghold USD has traded 6.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Stronghold USD has a market cap of $408,412.00 and approximately $6,096.00 worth of Stronghold USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stronghold USD token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.02 or 0.00018927 BTC on major exchanges including Stellarport, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stronghold.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002590 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.56 or 0.00268549 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009755 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.09 or 0.01306543 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00023372 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00094538 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000436 BTC.
Stronghold USD Token Profile
Buying and Selling Stronghold USD
Stronghold USD can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Stellarport and Stronghold. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stronghold USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stronghold USD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stronghold USD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stronghold USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stronghold USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.