Verge (XVG) Price Reaches $0.0060
Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded up 21.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. Verge has a total market cap of $94.58 million and approximately $3.43 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Verge has traded 21.3% higher against the US dollar. One Verge coin can currently be bought for about $0.0060 or 0.00000058 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, Bitbns and SouthXchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.34 or 0.00709388 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00012254 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00000856 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015377 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002835 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000534 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Coindeal, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, BiteBTC, Bittrex, Sistemkoin, Bitbns, Upbit, Huobi, TradeOgre, Gate.io, Graviex, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Crex24 and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.