Ethereum Classic Hits 24-Hour Trading Volume of $364.17 Million (ETC)
Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $635.12 million and approximately $364.17 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be bought for approximately $5.63 or 0.00054231 BTC on exchanges including Koineks, BTC Trade UA, ABCC and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $195.68 or 0.01884812 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptomate, ABCC, Bithumb, Coinsuper, Coinnest, CoinTiger, CoinBene, Coinut, Coinhub, BtcTrade.im, BigONE, BCEX, Poloniex, Kraken, HitBTC, Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu, LBank, Coinroom, Upbit, Gate.io, Exrates, Huobi, Crex24, Bibox, BTC Trade UA, C-CEX, OKEx, Liquid, Korbit, BTC-Alpha, BTC Markets, ZB.COM, CoinEgg, Coinone, FCoin, Exmo, YoBit, QBTC, BitForex, Coinbase Pro, Bitbns, Koineks, C2CX, Gatehub, ChaoEX, Instant Bitex, Binance, CPDAX, CoinExchange, HBUS, CoinEx, EXX, Kucoin, Bitfinex, Stocks.Exchange, OKCoin International, Bittrex, RightBTC, Bitsane, Indodax, Cryptopia and Ovis. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.